Bacillus coagulans ILactobaciIIus Sporogenes BC-701 (ATCC 31284)
Bacillus coagulans, earlier known as Lactobacillus sporogenes and broadly termed as Lactic Acid Bacteria (LAB), is a gram positive, spore forming bacterium. It is non-pathogenic and safe for human consumption with self-affirmed GRAS. Being naturally encapsulated, it is a very tough and stable probiotic making it the probiotic of choice in the food and pharmaceutical industry,
Bacillus coagulans has remarkable effects on growth promotion of pets, pigs, poultry and other domestic animals through the increase of digestibility and the prevention of disease.
Benefits of Bacillus coagulans:
1. Improves growth and Feed Conversion Ratio(FCR).
2. Enhances gastrointestinal health by balancing gut microflora.
3. Enhances coat texture in pets.
4. Effective against chronic diarrhea.
5. Improves immunity in dogs, chickens and other farm animals by stimulating antibodies against pathogens.
6. Improves milk yield in cattle.
7. Improves meat quality.
8. Improves egg production rate in poultry.