Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-101
Lactobacillus acidophilus is a naturally occurring friendly bacterium which supports the health of the intestinal tract. It maintains a healthy microflora which is needed to provide the micronutrients to the body growth,by protecting the body against an overgrowth of harmful bacteria and fungi.As the name suggests these bacteria produce Lactic acid in the body which is helpful in avoiding the other microorganisms to grow in the intestine. Lactobacillus acidophilus implants itself on the intestinal walls, thereby competitive inhibition and preventing other organisms from multiplying to the extent that they can cause infections.
Benefits of Lactobacillus acidophilus:
1. Protects against gastrointestinal infections,andantibiotic-induced diarrhea
2. Replenishes the friendly intestinal bacterial flora destroyed by antibiotics.
3. Helps improve lactose tolerance
4. Improves feed conversion ratio with better digestion.
5. Produces substances called bacteriocins, which act as natural antibiotics to kill undesirable microorganisms
5. Helps the microflora to enhance synthesis of B-complex vitamins and improves absorption of calcium
6. Improves immunity to fight the diseases.